Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Birthday?

Hello there, imaginary audience! You've arrived at Speculative Nonfiction, a little corner of the internet that I intend to devote mostly to commentary on interesting biology news, good books old and new, gardening, baking, and the occasional curmudgeonly mutter about politics.

This is the Internet, so there will probably also be cat pictures.

(We have seven in the house. Imaginary audience, do you want to adopt a well-socialized stray kitten? Before they destroy my book collection?)

I've been less than stellar at keeping up with my blogs in the past, but I'm going to blame it on my tendency to write about boring things. Like myself. I hope to break this trend by writing about interesting things, like crustaceans. Everyone likes a nice cuddly crustacean.


I call him Fluffy.


Actual content coming tonight, after I get back from the local art fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment